By Kazeem Ugbodaga
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu had earlier on Thursday appointed Barr. ‘Bimbola Salu-Hundeyin, as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG).
She replaced the former SSG, Folasade Jaji.
Who is Salu-Hundeyin? Here are some quick facts about her.
1. She is a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
2. Salu-Hundeyin has over 30 years experience at the bar
3. She is an astute business, human and economic resources manager
4. The new SSG was a Federal Commissioner, National Population Commission (NPC)
5. She was elected Chairperson of the African Union (AU)-African Population Experts Committee (APEC) in 2019.
6. The SSG was the Principal Counsel at A & H Abimbola Hundeyin & Co; barristers solicitors & legal consultants