promoter Frank Warren has provided the latest updates on the highly anticipated all-British super fight between British-Nigerian Anthony Joshua and Fury.
Warren told talkSPORT that he remains optimistic about the fight happening on December 3 despite a deal still not being signed.
Warren’s team sent a contract over to Joshua’s representatives last week and they are currently reviewing them, with no further progress made yet.
Warren told White and Jordan on talkSPORT on Wednesday: “No. It’s not signed yet. We’re waiting for them to come back to us.
“But I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be signed. The main crux of the negotiations are the splits which are agreed – 60/40.
“There’s a rematch clause which is agreed – 50/50.
“The big problem was when the fight would take place, it’s December.
“To give everybody comfort we’ve even said that they can be involved in all the broadcast contracts, sponsorships and everything, so they can see that everything’s above board.
“That side of it, we satisfied any worries they may have.
“There’s no worries about payment because they will get paid direct from the respective TV companies, so that side of it’s sorted out.
“And then we’ve got the broadcasters. The broadcasters haven’t got together yet because we haven’t signed our contract yet, but I don’t see that being a problem.’’