Nov 22 2012
Omar, while addressing the worker told them that he was in the state to resolve the crisis between the state government and local government workers, adding that he will meet with the state executive council after which the out outcome will be conveyed to the workers.
Meanwhile, the state government has taken time to make its position known on the crisis, saying it was working towards ending the protracted strike at the local government level in order for the interest of the people of the state.
*details to come later
Viewed 797 times by 300 viewers0 Latest Posts
- We ‘re cause of our problems in the North – Sultan
- Tukur dares govs, replaces Oyinlola
- First Lady Off to Germany for Medical Check-up
- Court Remands Kaduna Deputy Speaker in EFCC Custody
- Recruitment: Labour Faults Power Ministry’s Move to Engage HR Consultants
- Police Foil Attempt to Defraud Kano of N300m
- Missing key stalls Ikuforiji’s trial
- Ogun recruits 725 into state public service
- Govs demand role in helicopter crash probe
- How Ajimobi won 2011 Oyo gov poll – Tokyo