Jul 18 2012
According to a release issued Tuesday, Hon Victor Nwokolo, representing Ika Federal Constituency in the National Assembly made the call while commenting on the spate of kidnapping and other crimes perpetrated in the area by criminals.
He said “the area which used to be one of the most peaceful local government areas in the state is now under siege by undesirable elements,” and therefore urged Abubakar to use his position to ensure that security of lives and property is guaranteed.
Viewed 509 times by 224 viewers0 Latest Posts
- We ‘re cause of our problems in the North – Sultan
- Tukur dares govs, replaces Oyinlola
- First Lady Off to Germany for Medical Check-up
- Court Remands Kaduna Deputy Speaker in EFCC Custody
- Recruitment: Labour Faults Power Ministry’s Move to Engage HR Consultants
- Police Foil Attempt to Defraud Kano of N300m
- Missing key stalls Ikuforiji’s trial
- Ogun recruits 725 into state public service
- Govs demand role in helicopter crash probe
- How Ajimobi won 2011 Oyo gov poll – Tokyo