Ahead of the May 29 Presidential inauguration, President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered the removal of the campaign billboards, banners and posters with Jonathan/Sambo inscriptions.
The order is contained in a release issued by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati, in Abuja.
The release said that the order was because the 2015 Presidential Election had been concluded and the country preparing for the inauguration of a new administration on May 29. Read More →
Viewed 1957 times by 745 viewers
President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation and the various associations that merged into the Jonathan/Sambo Support Group to immediately begin the process of removing the posters, billboards, banners, signs and other campaign materials in support of his re-election bid which still adorn the landscape in major cities across Nigeria.
According to a statement by his spokesperson, Reuben Abati, Mr. Jonathan believes that it is appropriate that steps be taken to restore the environment in Nigerian cities, towns and villages to their pre-elections campaign state.
The state said the president thanked all individuals and organisations who made sincere contributions and worked with immense dedication for the Jonathan/ Sambo Campaign. Read More →
Viewed 1565 times by 634 viewers