Jun 21 2012
It was learned that the meeting will also consider the review of the curfew with a view to reducing its painful effects on the people as well as allow muslims to attend the Friday prayers.
Most callers on a phone in programme aired on a private radio station in the city, had made passionate appeals to the government to review the curfew with a view to providing succour to its excruciating affect in the past four days.
Viewed 457 times by 200 viewers0 Latest Posts
- We ‘re cause of our problems in the North – Sultan
- Tukur dares govs, replaces Oyinlola
- First Lady Off to Germany for Medical Check-up
- Court Remands Kaduna Deputy Speaker in EFCC Custody
- Recruitment: Labour Faults Power Ministry’s Move to Engage HR Consultants
- Police Foil Attempt to Defraud Kano of N300m
- Missing key stalls Ikuforiji’s trial
- Ogun recruits 725 into state public service
- Govs demand role in helicopter crash probe
- How Ajimobi won 2011 Oyo gov poll – Tokyo