Mar 18 2010
Acting President Goodluck Jonathan this afternoon dissolved the Federal Executive Council.
Since February when Jonathan was proclaimed Acting President by the National Assembly, various groups and individuals had been advising him to dissolve the cabinet and form a new one made up of people loyal to him.
The dissolution, however, confirms earlier speculations that the cabinet would be dissolved this week.
Viewed 1701 times by 631 viewers0 Latest Posts
- We ‘re cause of our problems in the North – Sultan
- Tukur dares govs, replaces Oyinlola
- First Lady Off to Germany for Medical Check-up
- Court Remands Kaduna Deputy Speaker in EFCC Custody
- Recruitment: Labour Faults Power Ministry’s Move to Engage HR Consultants
- Police Foil Attempt to Defraud Kano of N300m
- Missing key stalls Ikuforiji’s trial
- Ogun recruits 725 into state public service
- Govs demand role in helicopter crash probe
- How Ajimobi won 2011 Oyo gov poll – Tokyo