Picture: Courtesy 234next.com

What else makes us smile or laugh than a funny or thought provoking photograph with a catchy caption that goes with it?

Acting Goodluck Jonathan

Now put on your thinking cap and come up with alternative caption for the image above.

Please Note: Posters may not necessarily be flooded with fame, prices or fortune, but selected entries will definitely get a ‘mention’ on our competition section.

Viewed 21328 times by 8747 viewers

45 Thoughts on “Goodluck Jonathan: Are you Ok, Sir?

1. UNEOJO OMOWINW on August 18, 2011 at 2:59 pm said:

MR PRESIDENT PLEASE HELP NIGERIANS TO HAVE LIGHT 24 HOURS AS YOUR PROMISED US THAT WENT YOU COME TO POWER IN 2011 THEY BE LIGHT 24 HOURS BUT TILL NOW AS I AM TALKING TO YOU, IN MY AREA WE HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH LIGHT FOR THE PAST FOUR WEEKS NOW. PLEASE ACT FAST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. AND I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE MAKURDI -OTUKPO ROAD IS DEADLY ROAD FOR PEOPLE GOING TO THE EASTER PART OF THE COUNTRY PLEASE DO SOSMETHING VERY FAST BECAUSE DECEMBER IS APREACH. I AM BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHT FATHER.

2. Monday joseph on July 24, 2011 at 1:03 pm said:

Sir i think those Boko Haram need iron hand, lets deal with them before dialog.

3. Williams on July 20, 2011 at 6:26 pm said:

When I was 12 years old have been hearing this problem in our great country call Nigeria till date, I pray for u mr president u will overcome the so call evil in our land in Jesus name Amen

4. Usman on July 20, 2011 at 3:21 pm said:

Uneasy lies the head that bear the crown. When the tough get going, the going get the tough

5. Gbenga on July 4, 2011 at 9:13 pm said:

Good just do ur best and leave the rest ure nt d first leader we even have.

6. FEELING WORRIED IS NOT REALLY THE MATTER BUT HOW THE PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED TO FACILITATE PEACE IN NIGERIA IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU MR PRESIDENT. BUCKLE UP TO MAKE YOUR MATCH THE PROMISE YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US.

7. Goodluck Jonathan needs to pray for the Nigerians.It’s not easy to be a president of Nigeria when we have the BOKO Islamic Fundamentalist killing the innocent people.
    Mr. Presido,God have answer your prayers even before you offer your prayers of National Unity.

8. Raymond on June 17, 2011 at 2:13 pm said:

Don’t mind the Pressman: He can catch you with his camera when you least expect it. He can even use the captured picture to present you in so many ways. My final coment however, is that President Goodluck is not doing something that is not naturally good.

9. Animashaun.B.O on June 17, 2011 at 11:52 am said:

Don’t worry Ebelle, its only God that see you through in Nigeria, hand them over to God.

10. Emem on May 31, 2011 at 7:42 pm said:

Mr. President is at a function where prayers were offered. There is nothing wrong with him.

11. Mr president for sure is praying for Nigeria It not easy to be in that sit to deal with Nigerians

12. Unto Nigeria a Jonathan is born. Unto Nigeria a Goodluck is given. Let the government remain on his shoulder after all na so God Almighty plan it, man has nothing to do about it

13. Please my able President, whatever it is that is making staying like this, forget it and be cheerful ok. I love you Mr. President.

14. Nwanze Freshmann Justice on April 17, 2011 at 9:18 am said:

This picture show that President Goodluck Jonathan has Nigeria at heart. He is thinking about the way for forward. I wish Nigeria had goodluck like Jonathan twenty years ago. I Love Goodluck till I die

15. Hazeem Muhammed on February 14, 2011 at 2:58 pm said:

Goodluck, Headlocked

16. MR,PRESIDENT HAS BEEN A LITTLE BIT OF FAILURE AND HAS GIVEN US EMPTY PROMISE WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ON,MR PRESIDENT HAS PROMISE NIGERIA A FREE FAIR AND CREDIBLE ELECTION BUT HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO DO THE OF THE OPPOSITE RULES.MR .PRESIDENT HAS FAILED HIS FIRST NATIONAL TEXT BY RIGGING DELTA STATE RERUN ELECTION ALL BECAUSE DELEGATE MANDATE THAT HE WANTED SO BADLY FOR SELFISH REASONS.MR.PRESIDENT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIA AS A NATION.LET HIM VACATE THE OFFICE BEFORE HE FACES DISGRACE AND SHAME.HE IS A FAILURE.

17. Stanley emeke on December 30, 2010 at 5:23 pm said:

The Almighty God that made you the president knows the ending from the beginning. And that is why you are the president for the problems in nigeria to be solved.

18. this job is very tideous. am tired! am just wondering and thinking of my next plan of action

19. Much ado about nothing. Whatever the president does makes news even if he swaps a nuisance fly. Yes, this is his moment of being closer to his God.Every man, even you must have your own serious time with your God or whatever you serve in your intense moment.. The sign of a true leader is a moment of silence with his Creator. More grease to your elbow Mp President.

20. ROLAND on December 3, 2010 at 3:08 pm said:

OH GOD! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA? THE POLITICIAN MAKE ME TO BELIEVED THAT THEY WILL ALL SUPORT ME FOR THE FORT COMING ELECTION, BUT NOW MOST OF THEM ARE NOW TURNING AGAINST ME. WHAO, AM AT A CROSS ROAD.

21. onoriode on December 1, 2010 at 4:12 pm said:

e! no easy at all! Mr president,na wahloo.no worry baba God dey ur side.we praying for you Man. 1 luv!…………

22. Ooh my God why me ?, I think i need a name change, this Goodluck is not really a good name bro.

23. One oild barrel sitting in the well…….. two oil barrels sitting in the well…..three oil barrels…..

24. “I wish these people would stop preying to me for $’s Im not truely a God like I say I am”

25. Hmm” e no easy eh, wahala dey no b today.

26. CEEMAN on May 7, 2010 at 12:17 am said:

E NOR EASY O, OH OH OH, I DEY THINK D REST PEOPLE DEY PLAY OH OH OH…NIGERIANS SEE DANGER WAHALA DEY…

27. Kai.! na that second bottle finish me.

28. beno on May 6, 2010 at 12:43 am said:

e be like say shit wan worry me!?

29. udyluv on April 8, 2010 at 1:42 pm said:

“Sorry Sir, it not easy, all i pray for is that the Almighty God that began a good work in you will be able & faithfull to complete it in you. Take hard.”

30. Raw Justice on April 2, 2010 at 6:41 am said:

In land filled with sharks and hyenas, who and who should I trust? I don’t even trust myself because I have been part of that faceless cabal, even though it looks like I am not part of them
    Why is it always ending like this, each time I hide under as deputy or vice, suddenly the man covering me while I do my thing will suddenly expose me, if only my Patience will raise the number of meats in my soup to keep me calm though the madness called Nigeria.
    Finally God, I hope you’ will help me to get my people a country or of their own by the time I finish, otherwise they may not only burn my house but will use me as sacrifice to gods of the creek! I will try to hook up with our Igbo brothers who are real ready for freedom to team up, expelling all the Alams, -Sorry I know he was my oga, but he has to go-, Ogbulafors, Iwuanyanwus, Ubas, Ohakims, and all the long list of vultures… So help me ehm….? Kan I say God, after the Okija swearing, that will be disaster…. So forgive me God

31. Nigeria, the milking industry for the politicians only exist virtually. The real country is not yet here this i know, let be real.

32. Abba Aminu Bakori on March 27, 2010 at 1:37 pm said:

Dis apointment is not good,dis is just the beginning, we wld see wat u wil do. Yar’adua we want you back to office soon, we are realy missing a leader!!

33. Alake Faith on March 27, 2010 at 11:34 am said:

what kind of world is this……. I wish i could do things of my own… God Help me!

34. king ab on March 25, 2010 at 12:04 am said:

king only serves de people & Nation.

35. friday on March 24, 2010 at 11:35 pm said:

GOD BLESSED THE ACTING PRESIDENT.

36. delson on March 24, 2010 at 8:31 pm said:

Over to God

37. O god why must i be the new major in sodom and gomora.

38. O God, give me your divine wisdom to captain this national ship call (NIGERIA) through this restlees storm.

39. Arinze on March 19, 2010 at 5:42 am said:

Which kain luck be this one, ehn?oh my God!

40. Jonathan's Brother on March 18, 2010 at 8:30 pm said:

This is a crazy world. I should not have attempted leading these lost people. Have mercy Dear Lord.

41. Komolafe Olayiwola on March 15, 2010 at 3:26 pm said:

1.Hmm..what can I do now..I’m confused

2. Oh! God have mercy, this is too much for me to handle

42. Uneasiness always occupy the head that wear the crown.

43. OGBONNA on March 11, 2010 at 2:14 pm said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MAY GOD HELP NIGERIANS TO GET OUT OF THEIR POVERTY.

44. icecil on March 8, 2010 at 8:51 am said:

Broda joe! Pray Harder…e go beta

45. “Omo! To rule this country no be beans o! Thank God PDP said I’m not contesting in 2011.”